- Inked the deal between Zero One Animation with Tang Chao for “Chuck Chicken” Plastic Toys licensing and distribution in China.
- Unveiled the first trailer for the upcoming $8.5 million (RMB 60 million) co-production of “Chuck Chicken the Movie” at the Hong Kong FILMART.
- Launching of “Chuck Chicken aka KungFu Chicken” plastic toys during GuangZhou Toys Fair.
- X-System, a premiere entertainment and live-show specialist based in Singapore and Australia licensed “Chuck Chicken” for Live stage shows in South East Asia.
- Appointed Sessom Asia as the Licensing Agent who will represent “Chuck Chicken” and “Harry & Bunny” for Southeast Asia regional licensing and merchandising activities.
- Release of “Chuck Chicken” Parkour Mobile Game in China.
- Team up with Pilla-Scheetz Productions to produce “The Nine Lives of Claw” with the writer of SpongeBob SquarePants on board.
- Chuck Chicken has successfully landed on several channels in Asia and now broadcasting on Wuhan Kids TV (China), MediaCorp Suria Channel (Singapore), and Media Prima TV9 (Malaysia).
- Inks deal with Sasbadi Holdings Berhad for the global publishing rights for the printed materials for “Chuck Chicken”. The line of books includes innovative technologies like Augmented Reality and games as added value.
- Chuck Chicken and Harry & Bunnie are acquired by Netflix for global streaming rights.
- Harry & Bunnie expending its presence on Free TV channels in Malaysia, Indonesia and Belgium. The show also landing on premium platform such as Tencent Video, Youku, YanHua Media, Lutong Net, Suma Vision and CIBN in China.
- Secured a deal to bring ABC Monsters and Bola Kampung to China in 2018.
- Launch of Chuck Chicken Official Youtube page along with the release of “Chuck Chicken Power Up” Webisodes.
- Bola Kampung has signed to Yes Kidz (Israel) and scheduled to air in Israel in January 2018.
- MediaCorp Suria Channel picks up Supa Strikas season 4 & 5.
- Toad Publishing Malaysia licenses Bola Kampung to produce a a range of coloring books and will distribute through its distribution channel in Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei.
- The First Chuck Chicken Fun Run held at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya on 10th December 2017.