• MoU and MoA sigining ceremony between Animasia Studio, Sambill Park (M) Sdn Bhd and Ad Glow for Chuck Chicken Junior Warrior Competition at Southeast Asia and China during Hong Kong Licensing show on January 2018.
• Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad on board as the official media partner for Chuck Chicken Junior Warrior Competition.
• Chuck Chicken joins in government, KPDNKK anti piracy project, #pastikanOri
• Magiki is set to air on Discovery Kids (the Middle East and South Africa), pubcaster Karusel (Russia) and ITI Neovision (Poland) for its children’s channel MiniMini+
• Animasia Studio as the co-sponsor for FELDA United Football Club for the 2018 – 2020 season with Bola Kampung characters.
• Release of “Chuck Chicken” Parkour Mobile Game in China
• Appointed Sessom Asia as Licensing Agent who will represent “Chuck Chicken” and “Harry and Bunnie” for Southeast Asia regional licensing and merchandising activities
• X-System, a premiere entertainment and live-show specialist based in Singapore and Australia licensed “Chuck Chicken” for Live stage show in SEA
• Launched of “Chuck Chicken aka KungFu Chicken” plastic toys during GuangZhou Toys Fair 2017
• Unveiled the first trailer for the upcoming $8.5 million (RMB 60 million) feature co-production Chuck Chicken the Movie at the Hong Kong FILMART 2017
• Inked the deal between Zero One Animation with Tang Chao for “Chuck Chicken” Plastic Toys licensing and distribution in China
• Team up with Pilla-Scheetz Productions, for The Nine Lives of Claw with the writer of SpongeBob SquarePants on board.
• Chuck Chicken has successfully landed on several channels in Asia and now broadcasting on Wuhan Kids TV (China), MediaCorp Suria Channel (Singapore), and Media Prima TV9 (Malaysia).
• Inks deal with Sasbadi Holdings Berhad for Chuck Chicken printed materials’ global publishing rights. The line of books includes innovative technologies like Augmented Reality and games as added value.
• Chuck Chicken and Harry & Bunnie are acquired by Netflix for global streaming rights
• Harry and Bunnie expending its presence on Free TV channels in Malaysia, Indonesia and Belgium. The show also landing on premium platforms such as Tencent Video, Youku, YanHua Media, Lutong Net, Suma Vision and CIBN in China.
• Secured a deal to bring ABC Monsters and Bola Kampung to China in 2018.
• Bola Kampung has signed to Yes Kidz channel (Israel) and scheduled to air in Israel in January 2018
• Mediacorp Suria Channel picks up Supa Strikas season 4 and 5
• Toad Publishing Malaysia license Bola Kampung to produce coloring book range and will distribute through its distribution channel in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
• The first Chuck Chicken Run is hold at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya on 10th December 2017
• “Chuck Chicken’ nominated as Best 2D animation series at Asian Television Award
• Released of “Harry and Bunnie” TV series on Disney APAC
• Roll No 21 The Best Animated Film [Direct-to-DVD (Home Video) /Telefilms] at FICCI Frame Award 2016
• Establishment of Animasia Studio representation office at LA
• Announced of KungFu Chicken a.k.a Chuck Chicken Movie during Hong Kong Filmart
• Chuck Chicken awarded as Best Animation Series on New Media at China
• Bola Kampung awarded Silver Award for Best Intellectual Property at AHIN 2015 (Intellectual Property Award)
• Announced Co production project Magiki with Zodiak Kids and Deagostini
• Signed up licensing deal with Ncircle for ABC Monsters DVD distribution throughout US and Canada
• Chuck Chicken awarded Gold Award for Animated TV series at The 3rd Youth China Excellent Children’s Work
• Released of Chuck Chicken TV series on Disney S.E.A on August 2015
• Chuck Chicken nominated Best Animated Series category in the 27th Malaysia Film Festival
• Finalist of Anugerah Harta Intelek Negara (AHIN 2015) for the Category of Best Organization
• Finalist of Anugerah Harta Intelek Negara (AHIN 2015) for the Category of Copyright for Bola Kampung
• 3rd Prize in National Premium Quality Children Product Category at China
• FCCI FRAME Awards for ‘Special Jury Award’ for ‘Roll No 21’
• Chuck Chicken – Most recognized animation by China State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT)
• Chuck Chicken – First Prize in Innovative Telecommunication Category and Second Prize in Calculator Software Design Category at Bai Du 91 Award
• Xiamen Animation Festival – Best Animation (Silver Award) for ‘Chuck Chicken’
• Best Participation Company under category MOHR-ILB during MDEC Talent Partners Appreciation & Networking Event
• Released of ‘Bola Kampung Movie’ DVD in Japan
• Double nomination for Asia TV Awards (S’pore) for Best 2D Animation on ‘Roll No 21 Movie’ and ‘Roll No 21’ series
• Awarded Brand Malaysia Certification
• EMMY Kids Award (New York) for Best Animation for ‘Ask Lara’
• Released of our first feature film ‘Bola Kampung Movie’ in cinema
• Asia TV Awards (S’pore) for Best 2D Animations for “Roll No 21”
• 30th Sept, Animasia Studio is listed in “The Malaysia Book of Records” for having the Biggest Inflatable Mascot
• Ask Lara, (servicing project) was nominated at International Emmy @ Kids Award
• Animasia Studio is the winner of iPi Motion Capture August Challenge 2012. Title : Bola Kampung Hari Raya Greetings 2012
• Starhub – SENSASI TV (Singapore) licensed Animasia’s “Cerita Rakyat Asia” & “Supa Strikas”
• 4th June, Cartoon Network Asia premiered BOLA KAMPUNG Xtreme for 16 Asian countries. Primetime kids slot – Every Saturday & Sunday, 8am
• With the good rating of Bola Kampung season 1 – 4 on Mediacorp
• SURIA Channel (Singapore). SURIA continue to license the newest season of Bola Kampung season 5 & Bola Kampung Xtrem
• The largest transit network – Asia Media Group Bhd (Digital TV screens on Public Transports) licensed Animasia’s branded content package – Bola Kampung, Cerita Rakyat Asia & ABC Monsters MTV
• ROLL No.21 (a servicing project from Cartoon Network Asia) premier on Cartoon Network India with extremely well received With the good performance, Cartoon Network Asia immediately signed another 52eps x 11min servicing contract with Animasia
• TVN, B-Channel (Top children channel in Indonesia) licensed Bola Kampung all season & premiered the program in February 2011
• Animasia inked Multiple region Home Video distribution deal for “ABC Monsters” with INNOFORM MEDIA Pte Ltd (Singapore) in ATF (Singapore)
• Animasia original creation “ABC Monsters” successfully market into European, sign a multiple regional distribution deals with Neptuno Films for Europe & Latin America in ASIA TV FORUM (Singapore)
• Animasia original creation “Kung Fu Chicken” successfully attracted International investors – Neptuno Films (Spain) & Agogo Entertainment (HK, China) for multi-regional co-production in MIPCOM (Cannes, France)
• “Balla Bowl Movie” premier on Cartoon Network India with very promising result
• “Bola Kampung Xtreme” starts to go on air 2nd April 2010 on RTM
• The brand new season of Bola Kampung 5 started premiering over RTM (Malaysia Govt Channel). The ratings give us the NUMBER ONE rated animated content on RTM
• Animasia receives Co-Production Funding from MAC3 (Malaysia Animation Content Creative Centre) for the “Balla Bowl” project. The document handover is witnessed by the Prime Minister of Malaysia
• “Bola Kampung” – Back To School Promotion 2010 returns with MYDIN Hypermarket heavily promoting the new line of products
• Animasia Studio and Cartoon Network entered into a Co-production arrangement for the creation of “Balla Bowl” Feature movie premiering in 2010 over Cartoon Network India. The MoU Exchange is held in MIPCOM (Cannes, France) and witness by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Foreign Minister and Deputy Minister of International Trade
• Animasia Studio and Majlis Perbandaraan Subang Jaya (MPSJ), the Subang Jaya municipal council, have signed an MOU for the Smart Partnership arrangement to operate and convert the existing Art Gallery at Kompleks 3C in Bandar Sunway to be part of Animasia’s training and showcase centre. It will be name as ANIMASIA CENTRE @3C and will start operations by 1st quarter 2010
• “Bola Kampung” Season 3 starts airing over Disney Channel Asiaevery Thursday and Fridays 11am
• “Supa Strikas” being the first animated series to be broadcasted by STAR Sports Asia. (Feb – June 2009)
• Premier of “Supa Strikas” over RTM 1 on primetime 5pm Sundays (January – March 2009)
• Launching of “Bola Kampung” –Back To School Promotion 2009 with MYDIN Hypermarket. First Malaysia local cartoon brand to be commercialized and spin off to merchandising products
• Animasia’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program will join forces with MERCY (Malaysia Medical Relief Society) to develop a range of educational materials to teach children about disaster preventions under the Ministry of Education’s School Preparedness Program
• Another great partner is joining the success for “Bola Kampung” Season 4 where international stationeries brand FABER CASTELL will be exclusive sponsor for RTM broadcast this Nov 2008
• “Bola Kampung” is First Malaysia I.P. to be commercialized and spin-off to various industries (Apparels, Publication, and Merchandise etc) locally and internationally
• Mega Comic “Supa Strikas”, a project created by Strika Entertainment Pty Ltd is releasing its 2D animation series with the production handled by Animasia Studio and Co-Directed by Ah Loong!!
• For the second consecutive year, “ABC Monster” was again TOP 30 Most Requested Program at MIPCOM Junior 2007
• Our first Malaysian Animated Series “Bola Kampung” to be shown over DISNEY CHANNEL across 16 Asian countries
• “ABC Monster”, a project funded by the Malaysian Government, was officiated by Y.A.B. Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Prime Minister of Malaysia on 25th August 2007 at Cyberjaya
• “Bola Kampung” is licensed by international cartoon broadcaster Disney Channel (Asia) and broadcasted over major Asian territories. This is the first Malaysian Made animation to be licensed and broadcasted by Disney!!
• Both animation “Cerita Rakyat Asia” and “Bola Kampung” were nominated for Malaysia TV Awards which is the prestigious Anugerah Seri Angskasa for “Best Local Animation”, “Best TV Graphic” and “Best TV Montage”
• Self created animation title “ABC Monster detective” was screened at MIPCOM Junior in Cannes, France and received overwhelming response from the international arena. It was the only Asian concept that manages to go in the TOP 30 “Most Requested Program” at MIPCOM Junior
• “Bola Kampung” characters are chosen for the 49th Merdeka Day (Malaysia Independence Day) celebrations “KIBAR JALUR GEMILANG CAMPAIGN”
• Winner of the RM 50,000 grant for “MSC Malaysia Animation Pitch 2006” with self developed concept “ABC Monster Detective”
• Co-Produced with reputable Malaysian production company Susunan Kreatif Sdn Bhd for Radio Television Malaysia (RTM), 26 episodes animation series “Bola Kampung” and launched during World Cup 2006 with the support and exclusive sponsorship by COCA COLA. Currently is the Number 1 Rated animation program (Foreign & Local Animation) on RTM and the Top10 animation program on ALL FREE TELEVISION in Malaysia
• Co-Developed with reputable Malaysian company Susunan Kreatif Sdn Bhd for Radio Television Malaysia (RTM), 13 episodes animation series “Cerita Rakyat Asia” featuring more than 200 character designs
• Produced animation trailer “House of Loo” with Australian Director Steve Bristow of Creative License Sdn Bhd and won the Singapore Animation Super Pitch 2004
• Created and Co-Produced animation short film titled “3 Feet Apart” with Singapore based OAKTREE FILMS PTY LTD and won the Bangkok Kinnaree Awards